This policy amends the Northern California Rugby Football Union (NCRFU) existing bylaws and /or policies that the unauthorized use of NCRFU name and the participation of persons or clubs who are incidentally members does not constitute an association or endorsement of the NCRFU with the event or its organizers.
No representation, statement or promise is binding on the NCRFU unless made by a person specifically authorized in writing, including a vote of the Executive Committee / Board reflected in the minutes, to act as the NCRFU's agent.
Submit Application with the following information to the Disciplinary Committee DC www.ncrfu.org/communication
and Referee Society 60 days prior to the event:
1. Proof that tournament sponsor is an active member in good standing of NCRFU & USA Rugby
2. All tournament players must have an active CIPP registration number
3. Insurance Certificate from USA Rugby naming the venue owner as Additional Insured
4. Signed Safety Protocol by club / organization (found on www.ncrfu.org and www.pelicanrefs.com in the hands of
Referee Society and NCRFU - DC - 15 days prior to the event.
5. E - Mail Confirmation to club from DC & Referee Society prior to event that tournament has meets the above
NCRFU News >